Monday, May 4, 2009

the update SOMEONE forced me to do :)

okay okay. So I've finally mustered up enough energy and will to update this bloody thing.

First of, let's blog about talent night..

Shev and I performed "Disturbia" by Rihanna. Had immense support for Alyshia, Dhyna, Yaya, and her cousin, Jaja. Thanks guys :)

picture time :)

with dhyna, the self-proclaimed fat bitch.. ;)


anywaaaay, on saturday, took my cousins from Johor to Kids Sport, Great Eastern. And as per usual, Miss Alyshia tagged along..

Had so much fun running around the place, going down the slides and throwing plastic balls around the place. Although, at times, things got a bit too rough.. *ouch!*

My laptop's bluetooth is being a bitch, hence the fact that i can't upload the pictures and the fact that i'm currently begging my parents for a MacBook. pray for me k? :)

We ate at the chicken rice shop and went to Pet's Wonderland. Not Wonderpants, okay alyshia? ;) and ciao-ed.



and the post continuess......

We went back home and rested a bit and left for our house in Hulu Langat. Dad wants to get an ATV and buggy for the place :D




meet rocket.. :)

we're finally done. wooh! :D

2 comments: